How Coffee Is Good For Your Health And Helps Others
“It’ll stunt your growth!”
Oh, how often I heard this phrase as a kid growing up in regards to me liking coffee! Well, if coffee caused my growth to be stunted, I have to say that I’m pretty thankful. At 5’9” tall, I’m satisfied to know that I can reach the top shelf of the kitchen cabinets. I’m also delighted that I don’t have to stoop just to walk through a doorway!
An article published by Harvard University debunked the myth. Coffee will not stunt your growth.
I’m sure that is not the only crazy concept you have heard through the years regarding coffee.
Don’t get me wrong, the sugar and cream laced coffees that you can buy at the local coffeehouse may taste good. But well, they’re just not burly. Nothing will stand a spoon up straighter, or curl your beard faster than a fresh-brewed cup of black coffee-just the way Burly Man likes it.
Coffee Is Actually Good For You
Thanks to help from many health reports recently released, we’re learning that there are many great benefits of drinking coffee straight from the pot -minus the extras of course!
An article published by the American Heart Association recently highlighted some of the benefits.
- Women who drink coffee habitually have a lower risk of coronary heart disease.
- Drinking coffee regularly can lower the risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes.
- Regular coffee consumption can reduce the risk of Parkinson’s disease.
- Studies have found a lower risk of death as a result of heart disease, diseases of the nervous system, and even suicide in those who consume more coffee--whether it be decaf or regular.
In 2018, the American Cancer Society reported that drinking coffee may reduce the risk of developing various forms of cancer including uterine, pancreatic, or endometrial cancers. Additionally, the article concluded that drinking coffee does not cause pancreatic, prostate, or female breast cancer.
That’s all really good news for the coffee fanatics all around the world, and it’s good news for Burly Man and his beloved coffee.
Burly Man Coffee Is Also Good For Others
For us here at Burly Man Coffee though, it’s not just about the coffee - though we are committed to quality and excellence. It’s about the impact that your purchase is making in the lives of others.
We believe in helping single moms and struggling families. A portion of every bag of Burly Man Coffee will go to helping a family who is doing it tough and needs a helping hand.
So, let’s recap:
- Drinking coffee has several benefits to your health.
- Buying your coffee from Burly Man Coffee invests in the lives of others who need to know that they are valued, appreciated, and loved. It helps your friends and neighbors learn that it is okay to dream again--regardless of their current circumstance.
So, what are you waiting for? Choose the coffee that best suits your taste. It may not put hair on your chest, but we’re pretty confident that you’ll feel good about your choice!